What information we collect and how
1. Information including your name, date of birth, phone number, email address, and the name and contact details of an emergency contact, when you first book into a class, course or workshop at Yogaloft, when you purchase something from our boutique, or when you sign up to our mailing list.
2. We collect information relating to your class attendance and membership status. This information is available for your reference through your online account. You can create an account here www.mindbodyonline.com
3. In order to process credit or debit card transactions it may be necessary for the bank or card processing agency to verify your personal details for authorisation outside the European Economic Area (EEA). Such information will not be transferred out of the EEA for any other purpose.
4. Your email subscription preferences and the history of communications we have sent you.
5. Anonymised IP address data – a string of numbers unique to a computer, rather than to an individual – is recorded by our web server when you request any page or component on the Yogaloft website. This information is used to monitor usage of the Yogaloft website.
6. Browser data is recorded on behalf of Yogaloft website by studio management software Mindbody. This allows us to recognise your preferred settings and saves you from re-entering information on return visits to the site. Such data is recorded locally on your computer through the use of most browsers can be programmed to reject, or warn you before downloading cookies. Information regarding this may be found in your browser’s help facility. You can also delete cookies from your browser to remove any stored data.
What we do with your information
Any personal information we collect from you will be used in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) May 2018
While we may use third party services to carry out Yogaloft business administration activities, such as the processing and sorting of data, website analytics and broadcasting emails, we will never allow your data to be shared with another company or organisation for their use.
How will the details we collect be used
1. To register you for classes, courses and workshops, and to process payments.
2. To keep a record of your attendance and membership status.
3. To communicate by email with you. These email communications include receipts for your purchases, information about classes, courses and workshops, and reminders about classes, courses and workshops you have signed up for. We may also contact you when your membership is coming up for expiry, and to inform you of any last minute changes to your regular classes.
When you log in to your online account you have the option to edit the settings within your profile. You can update your email preferences here. If you cannot access your account you can contact us at email@example.com and ask for your preferences to be updated.
You have the right to request a copy of any information that we hold about you within one month. If you would like to access this information please contact us in writing.
You also have the right to request the removal of any information that we hold about you.
3 Lonsdale Road
London NW6 6RA
Tel: 020 7625 2645